Menu

FROM THE BOTTOM OF PRIMROSE HILL

11 Comments

I don’t really know how or why it has happened but I have written and illustrated a children’s book:

HARRISON BRAVES THE HILL

After the event I realised that the book is the product of my own life’s journey (still travelling mind!).

My deep breath¬†and climb (echoing Harrison’s) is to start this website and shamelessly tell the world to buy my book and pass on the message within.

You are never too old to climb that hill.

Buy the book, read it and then come visit the top of Primrose Hill with a fresh perspective.

The view is truly really nice!

BOOK AVAILABLE FROM 25th NOVEMBER 2018
AT
CHLOE’S ESPRESSO,
123 Regents Park Road,
London NW1 8BE

11 thought on “FROM THE BOTTOM OF PRIMROSE HILL”

1. Suzi Clark says:

Love the illustrations and the message. This book has a message for all ages, even those weary grandparents like me who sometimes feel
    Over The Hill rather than bracing to climb it yet again! Thanks for inspiring us all – this will be favourite bed-time reading for my tribe ( and for me) www

1. Aruna Khanzada says:

Thank you Suzi! I am so looking forward to the book’s launch and hearing what your tribe thinks for Harrison Braves The Hill!

2. Miraan says:

What a truly delightful, beautifully written and illustrated children’s book. A sweet tale for anyone, and an undeniable delight for your favorite little one. It is charming, engaging and full of all the details of what makes a neighborhood a home. And, a special treat for those of us who live and love it here in Primrose Hill.

1. Aruna Khanzada says:

So looking forward to the book being shared with many, many little ones in Primrose Hill and beyond!

3. Janet Dowd says:

A simple empowering tale presented in a beautifully illustrated book. It will certainly be on my list of Christmas presents to give.

1. Aruna Khanzada says:

Thank you janet. I am looking forward to the book arriving from the printers!

4. Doro Marden says:

My 2 year old grand daughter LOVES this book, she chose it as one of the books to take with her on a recent long trip, it obviously works on many levels!

1. Aruna Khanzada says:

Many thanks for letting me know Doro. I am thrilled!

5. Jane Galton says:

I loved this book and will be purchasing one for all the little people in my life. The illustrations are beautiful and the story one for our times, just climb that hill told in a very engaging way.

6. S Lauckner says:

A touching compelling tale of the power of our emotions – here it is fears and anxieties struggled with and overcome – and the importance of relationships for that overcoming – empathically told in simple endearing words and beautifully illustrated. I would have loved for my children (now a little too old) to have had this book come to count among their favourites, which I can see it becoming for a whole many others.

7. Margaret says:

As well as being a very engaging read for young children (and old) this is a wonderful book for a child facing changes such as a new baby in the family or starting school.